SmartDefrag works automatically and quietly in the background on users’ computers without much interface or interruption to users’ work. Its automatic defragmentation process will continually and constantly keep users’ computer fragment free. Meanwhile, it also offers several levels of defragmentation, including whether to merely defragment your hard disk, or also move files around for optimum placement.
Besides that, other features like scheduler option allow you set up to defrag whenever you want and some customization features if you want the program to start when Windows loads or right before logging off. You also can set it to shutdown your computer when it’s done defragging your hard drives and partitions.
Smart Defrag – Free Disk Defragmenter Key Benefits:
- Extremely Easy to Use - Its intuitive interface makes Smart Defrag the ideal utility for complete computer novice.
- Exceptionally Efficient Defragmentation - Smart Defrag has the world’s fastest defragmenting engine. It’s been specially designed for modern, large hard drives, so it eliminates long waiting time.
- Optimize Disk Performance - Smart Defrag doesn’t just use simple defragmentation. It also streamlines your file system, places the frequently used files and directories into the fastest area of the disk, enabling your computer to run at top speed with the most stability.
- Always-on to Work Automatically - Smart Defrag works automatically and quietly in the background, so it continually and constantly keeps your computer fragment-free.
- Data Safe and Reliability Guaranteed - Besides, unlike other “Automated” Defragmenters, Smart Defrag does NOT constantly perform analysis and defrag, which does damage your hard drive and shorten its life. Smart Defrag has a “Safe Intelligence” technology that can assure the health of your disk by deciding When and How to execute defragmentation.
- Free Defragmenter Forever - Smart Defrag is 100% freeware. Download, use, and update it absolutely free for your personal computers, business or enterprise servers –– it won’t cost you a penny.
Posted by 1:29:00 PM, Published at