In the user interface, right click on the partition you want to shrink and select “shrink” from the menu, as for extending hard disk, the same procedure applies. Right click and select “Extend”.
For those who find this somewhat too technical, why don’t you try Extend Partition Free Edition. It is a simple partition tool for beginners, here are the main feature :
- Resize partition to extend the size without losing data.
- Using wizard mode step by step help you to realize the work.
- Support the disk with the largest capacity of 2TB.
- Work on Windows 2000 Professional, XP, Vista and Windows 7.
- It’s required to use Home Edition to extend system partition.
Posted by 2:04:00 PM, Published at