* Windows Vista Aero Glass visual effects are not working
* Hardware devices not detected or not working
* Your CD/DVD drive cannot read or write media in Windows
* Problems with overall system speed and performance
* Internet Explorer freezes or crashes
* Diagnose and fix problems with sound and audio in Windows Vista
* Video freezes or crashes in Internet Explorer or Windows programs
Microsofr Fix It works on the following operating system. If you are an IT administrator and so happened to be facing an unsolved-able problem with Windows Server, you might want to try the support content, or an error report, Fix it provides a way to apply automated fixes, workarounds, or configuration changes so you don’t have to perform a long list of manual steps yourself.
* Windows XP SP3
* Windows XP Pro (64-bit) SP2
* Windows Vista
* Windows 7
* Windows Server 2003 SP2
* Windows Server 2008
* Windows Server 2008 R2
With automated troubleshooters, Fix it Center helps solve issues with your PC, even if you’re not sure what the exact problem is.
Do note that this software is meant to resolve issues regarding ’software’, not ‘hardware’. The most common error by Windows is the blue screen of death, sometimes it is due to bad coding, whereas at times it could be a memory leak issue where the RAM is malfunctioning.
Posted by 2:29:00 PM, Published at