- Check that the card is seated properly in its expansion slot. Some AGP cards have design flaws and are "well-known" to "pop out" during transportation. For PCI cards, if the problem still exists, try a difference PCI expansion slot.
- Ensure the display cable is securely fastened to the card's display connector.
- Make sure that the display and computer are plugged in and receiving power.
- If necessary, disable any built-in graphics capabilities on your motherboard. For more information, see your computer's manual.
- Make sure you selected the appropriate display device and graphics card when you installed your enhanced driver.
- If you have problems during start-up, start your computer in Safe Mode. In Windows 98, press the F8 key when "Starting Windows 98" appears; or, in Windows 98, press and hold the CTRL key until the Windows 98 Startup Menu appears on the screen. Then select the number for Safe Mode, and press Enter.
Posted by 4:47:00 PM, Published at