A. Using bat file or Create bat file
Create one bat file and copy this code. You can use notepad to create it. Place the bat file at the same folder with the adjustment program.
echo %date% > currdate.txt
rd C:\adjust~1 /s/q
REG DELETE HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\EPSON\PTSG\ /f
B. Using Date Cracker Software
- Download and install Date Cracker and run the software.
- Click Add button, enter program description (example: Resetter Epson C90)
- Click “…” button the select the adjutment software then click open.
- Type date setting for the adjustment program in the simulated run date.
- Click run button to run the software.
Download date cracker here
Posted by 3:18:00 PM, Published at