- Turn off printer and open printer.
- Open your Epson main PCB board. You can view an 8 pin CMOS IC. That is Epson waste ink counter IC and found on all Epson Printer
- You can reset your printer without any resetter by following these ways.
- Soldering pin number 1,2,3,4 by wire as show in PICTURE and now turn on printer for ”20 second"
- After 20 second turn off printer and remove soldering wire from pin no. 1,2,3,4 ( back in original condition)
- Now turn on your printer
- And now your printer will be RESET
Posted by 2:32:00 PM, Published at