Below the step to reset counter Epson CX1500 and CX1600
- Turn on your printer
- Download the adjustment program from link below and Extrac the file and then run the EXE file named “FT0077_0624.exe”
- Click “RD Settings” tabs
- Double click on option 7 (Dump ROM Data)
- A new window should open and in the left column look for a “Protection Counter A” and should read a number above 4 thousand and something.
- Select that number and DELETE it, and replace with a zero “0″
- Click “Ok” at the bottom and another window should open “SAVE ROM Data Success” click “accept”
- Click “EXIT” and exit the application
- Turn the printer OFF, and then turn ON and the printer cx1500 should be ok now.
Posted by 6:27:00 PM, Published at