This package file will useful for presentation backup and easy to transfer from one computer to other computer. In previous version of PowerPoint, the name of this feature was "Pack and Go".
Follow the given steps to create CD package for PowerPoint Slides :
- First of all click on "Package for CD" option from the "File" menu, a small dialog box will appear with "Package for CD" title.
- Now type the CD name in the "Name the CD" box.
- Using same dialog box, click on "Add Files" button to add actual presentation file.
- Click on "Options" button to explore more choices. Here you can include linked file, Embedded TrueType fonts and also set password so that unauthorized person can not display as well as modify your document
- Now if you are using windows 2000, click on "Copy to Folder" button to save this package on hard disk and then write it on CD. However if you are using windows XP, click on "Copy to CD" button and then your package will directly write to a blank CD.
- After you have selected the necessary options, click on Ok button to transfer PowerPoint file and then close Package for CD dialog box to finish it.
Posted by 7:11:00 PM, Published at