A. Test page pattern for Epson Printer
For C series: C41, C42, C43, C45, C58, C61, C62, C63, C65, C67, C79, C85, C86, C87, etc.
For R series: R210, R230, R270, etc.
- Push and hold paper/resume button and then push power button.
For CX Series like CX3500, CX3600, CX3700, CX 5100, CX4900, CX5900, etc
- Push and hold power button, and then push ink button until indicator lamp blink once, and then release both of them
3600 series and 3700 series
- Turn on printer, Wait until power indicator lamp stop blinking, then push and hold power button and then open and close again cover panel 3 or 4 times repeatedly.
HP37XX, HP39XX , D23XX , D24XX
- Turn on printer , wait until power indicator lamp stop blinking then press power switch while opening the cover 5 times repeatedly then release switch button
Three in one Models
- Switch on printer then press “cancel” and “color” at the same time
C. Test page pattern for Canon Printer
Canon BJC 1000, BJC 2000, BJC 2100 SP, S100, S200
- Push twice on resume button
IP 1200, IP 1300, IP 1600, IP 1700, IP 2200
- Push 5 times on resume button
Posted by 7:27:00 PM, Published at